- Filters engineered and weight optimized for Autel EVO
- Vivid Collection includes: ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL filters
- Cinema Series multi-coated glass for production level optics
- Lightweight filters with a full compatibility guarantee
- Built to last through your most rugged adventures with a lifetime warranty
PolarPro’s Cinema Series Vivid Collection for Autel EVO features neutral density + polarizing (ND/PL) filters to help reduce shutter speed and glare in to create smooth cinematic content. The ND4/PL, ND8/PL and ND16/PL filters are perfect for reducing glare from water or other non-metallic surfaces. ND/PL filters feature an independent adjustment bezel allowing polarization to be increased or decreased. Easy to install, these filters thread onto the Autel EVO camera lens bezel in place of the stock UV lens. For pilots who demand the best, Cinema Series filters feature multi-coated production grade glass to provide maximum optical clarity. Each filter frame is precision engineered using AirFrame technology for gimbal-safe use, and do not require a counterweight. Includes custom filter hard case.. Built for adventure and guaranteed to last a lifetime, these Vivid filters will help you capture perfection.
WHEN TO USE
Estimated arrival:Due to high demand, please allow 2-3 weeks of delivery time.
Free Shipping on Orders over $39Autel Robotics is proud to offer free shipping on all orders over $39. We use the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. During the checkout process you'll see the free shipping option for orders over $39, or you can also choose a faster delivery method for an additional fee. Shipping methods and fees for orders less than $39 will be displayed during the checkout process. Delivery times vary according to your selected delivery address, the availability of your items and the time of day you place your order.
For more shipping information, please read our Shipping Policy.
Return PolicyWe want you to be delighted with your purchase of Autel Robotics products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com.
We understand that you may decide to return a product that you purchased from us. You may return any unused items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery. Please note:
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the date you received the product.
- Products must be unused, and returned in their original packaging with all included accessories.
- All returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase. This can be an order confirmation email that includes the order number.
- You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost.
- Refunds are issued within one business day once the item is received and inspected, and will be issued based upon the original payment method.
- Orders cancelled or modified during shipment cannot be altered. You can initiate a return once you have received the product.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Autel Robotics can be returned to Autel Robotics. Autel Robotics products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.